Join Bonne Cuvee for our monthly virtual wine tasting highlighting a different country, region or varietal. All levels are welcomed for this educational and interactive workshop!
OUR NEXT BONNE CUVEE TASTING: SOUTH AFRICA
In our next tasting we will venture to the winelands of South Africa, a very old country producing new world wines. Diversity is the key word for this place, located at the confluence of two mighty oceans, the Atlantic and the Indian. South Africa’s diversity is seen in its people, climate, soils, topography, and grape varieties which produce unique wines that are delightfully complex and interesting. Winemaking has been going on here for three centuries, but South African wines really found their strides after the country became a democracy in the 1990s. Join us for an interesting exploration of this scenic and beautiful region.
A VISIT TO SOUTH AFRICA
An Interactive ZOOM Workshop
FRIDAY, JUN 24 at 7:00 pm Central Time
In this seminar you will:
- Learn about the different grape varieties and the defined viticultural areas of South Africa
- Taste wines from three different grape varieties
- Try to identify the major differences in aroma and flavor
- Understand your own taste profile preference
- Better understand and expand your wine vocabulary
This seminar is recommended for ANYONE who would like to explore the amazing wines of South Africa.
Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com
Advanced registration only!
Join today here: