Portugal is a very small but fascinating wine country with different climatic conditions and varied soils throughout its 12 wine regions. Over 250 grape varieties are used to make these taste-pleasing wines. Many of these grape varieties are relatively lesser known but their diversity of growing conditions, soil, climate, and topography are well worth exploring. Join us for an exciting tasting of three wines from different regions of Portugal and learn about the Portuguese wine that was toasted by our Founding Fathers at the signing of the Declaration of Independence!
A VIRTUAL WINE TASTING VISIT TO PORTUGAL!
An Interactive ZOOM Workshop
THURSDAY, June 24 at 6:00 pm Central Time
In this seminar you will:
- Learn about some of the major grapes and regions of Portugal
- Taste wines from three different regions of Portugal
- Try to identify the major differences in aroma and flavor
- Understand your own taste profile preference
- Better understand and use wine vocabulary
This seminar is recommended for ANYONE who would like to become a better wine taster and explore the fascinating wines of Portugal!!
Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com
Advanced registration only!
Join today here: