A TASTE OF ITALY
An Interactive ZOOM Workshop
Italy has a strong and fascinating wine culture and is one of the largest producers of wine in the world. With 20 major wine regions and over 1000 grape varieties, Italian wines are satisfying to nearly all wine drinkers. We will take you on a taste of Italy by making your winetasting experiences more enjoyable, guiding you through a tasting of three best known Italian grape varieties.
THURSDAY FEB 25 at 6:00 pm Central Time
In this seminar you will:
- Learn about the main Italian wine regions.
- Taste three different Italian grape varieties.
- Learn to identify their major differences in aroma and flavor.
- Understand your own taste profile preference.
- Improve and understand how to use your wine vocabulary.
- Make better sense of an Italian wine bottle label.
This seminar is recommended for ANYONE who would like to go on a fascinating journey through Italy and develop your own taste profile preference of Italian wines.
As soon as you register, you will be sent a list of wines to purchase on your own as well as a list of foods/items to have on-hand for the tasting. You will receive a Zoom invitation to join this private tasting, and have access to the session. You are welcomed to have others join you for the session as well!
Place: The comfort of your own home
Price: $25.00 per zoom session
Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com
Advanced registration only!
Join today here: