The Loire Valley is one of the most historic regions in France, in addition to its prominence as a fantastic wine region. As the Loire, France’s longest river, snakes its way north from the Massif Central mountain range it makes a left turn at the historic city of Orleans and flows towards the Atlantic, creating a fertile region that has some of the best wines and historic chateaux that France has to offer.
Picture yourself on a cruise on the Loire, sipping wines from Sancerre, Touraine, and Anjou-Saumur as we visit a few of the famous castles such as Chambord, Chenonceau, and Angers.
A VIRTUAL WINE TASTING CRUISE TO THE LOIRE VALLEY, FRANCE!
An Interactive ZOOM Workshop
THURSDAY, APRIL 22 at 6:00 pm Central Time
In this seminar you will:
- Learn about the different grape varieties and sub regions of the Loire
- Taste wines from Sancerre (Sauvignon Blanc), Touraine (Cabernet Franc) and Anjou-Saumur (Chenin Blanc)
- Try to identify the major differences in aroma and flavor
- Understand your own taste profile preference
- Better understand and use wine vocabulary
This seminar is recommended for ANYONE who would like to explore the historic Loire Valley with amazing wine and chateaux!!
Place: The comfort of your own home
Price: $25.00 per zoom session
Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced registration only!
Join today here: